Last updated: August 30, 2023
California Residents: If you are a California Resident, please see the Addendum for California Residents’ Privacy Rights for more information pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which provides you with additional information and choices as to how we process your Personal Information.
Virginia Residents: If you are a Virginia Resident, please see the Notice to Virginia Residents, which provides you with additional information and choices as to how we process your Personal Information.
EEA/UK and Swiss individuals: if you are located in the EEA/UK or Switzerland, please see our GDPR Privacy Notice which provides you with additional information and choices as to how we process your Personal Information.
1. WHO ARE WE?
Any information or other data provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:
1074 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60567
2. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Currently (and over the past twelve (12) months or since the launch of the Website, whichever is shorter), Company collects and has collected the following categories of information about Internet users:
- Third-Party Data. We are engaged in the business of collecting, combining, aggregating, analyzing, and buying and selling data about internet users (collectively, “Data”) that may include personal information. Such Data is primarily comprised of email addresses, but may have linked information such as the user’s name, address, geographic location, and internet use statistics, such as how often they open their email.
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us over the Website. Such information may include your name, company name, email address, billing contact, telephone number(s), street address, city, state, and zip code.
- Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and device, depending on your settings for each. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device you use, the device ID associated with your device, the date and time you access the Website, and your login attempts.
- Internet Activity Information. We may collect information regarding the websites, application, or advertisement you visited immediately before your use of the Website.
3. HOW AND WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Company gathers the types of information referenced in Section 2 through the following sources and means:
- Through Third-Party Data providers who are in the business of selling email addresses and related Data. When we obtain (such as through purchase or exchange) Data from such third-party providers, it may include your personal information. .
- When you communicate with us, such as when you contact our customer service department, email us or communicate with Company via social media.
- Through Cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies. When you access the Website, your web browser automatically sends us device and internet connection information and certain internet activity information as described in Section 2.
|Type of Cookie||Purpose of Cookie|
|Necessary||Necessary Cookies are essential in order for the Website to display and perform properly. Necessary Cookies are used to identify you, prevent security risks, and to allow you to perform Account-related functions.|
|Preferences||Preferences Cookies are used to store preferences set by you and each user for their account, such as your language preferences. Preferences Cookies improve your experience using the Website.|
|Analytics and Performance||You can change your Cookie settings in your Internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). If you disable Cookies, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.|
You can change your Cookie settings in your Internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox). If you disable Cookies, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Complementics may use the information identified in Section 2 for certain “Business Purposes” that are necessary in order to provide the Website. The following are the Business Purposes for which we may use your information:
- To provide the Website and personalize your user experience, such as by using Cookies to authenticate your logins determine whether you are logged in or not, and to allow you to sync Your List and upload your Content.
- To secure the Website, such as by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and identifying and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- To improve the Website, including by considering analytics, demographics, and user feedback to improve or repair the Website.
- To communicate with you, such as by responding to your requests.
We may also use your information, combined with that of other users, to create deidentified “Aggregate Information.” Aggregate Information is statistical information about all users of the Website or a subset thereof and is pseudonymized and deidentified. In other words, Aggregate Information cannot be used to identify or relate back to you. Aggregate Information may be used by Company for the Business and Purposes listed above.
Aggregate Information may also be used by Company for a “Commercial Purpose,” meaning a use that advances our business interests, such as signing new Merchants. For example, we may use Aggregate Information to develop use cases that compare average industry trends.
5. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Company may share your information with the following Third Parties for the Business and Commercial Purposes and indicated:
- Our Third-Party Clients. These Third Parties may purchase Data from us for purposes of engaging in marketing or analytical activities.
- Our Service Providers. These Third Parties provide services to Company that allow Company to operate the Website, provide services to customers, communicate with customers, and so forth.
Government Officials and Others. To comply with our legal obligations, we may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other valid legal processes. In very rare circumstances, we may disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary in order to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm to individuals.
6. DO WE SELL YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS?
Yes. Company is in the business of managing and selling Data that may include your email address and/or other personal information. In order to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” page or email us at [email protected] .
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Company, and the Third Party vendors we use to store your information, employ technical, administrative, and physical security measures (such as SSL encryption and HTTPS protocol) that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal and commercial information, or other communications, will always remain secure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your password with anyone else and notify us as soon as possible if you believe your account security has been breached.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you authorize and specifically consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN IT COMES TO ACCESSING, CORRECTING, OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION, AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
You may access all information we’ve collected and retained about you for purposes of correcting, amending, downloading, or deleting such information. Access can be obtained by logging into your Account, filling out a Privacy Request, clicking on an “unsubscribe link” or contacting us at [email protected].
To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity and protected status (e.g., as a consumer, if applicable) before granting access, making corrections, providing you with information, or deleting information.
- Access and Correction
The easiest way to access and correct the personal information we have collected about you is to log into your Account. In the alternative, you may fill out a Privacy Request, or contact us at [email protected] .
- Right to Request Disclosure
Dependent upon your jurisdiction, you may have the right to request that Company disclose the following to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of Third Parties with whom we share personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
To request such a disclosure, please fill out a Privacy Request, or contact us at [email protected].
- Right to Request Deletion
Dependent upon your jurisdiction, you may have the right to request that Company delete your personal information. The easiest way to delete the personal information we have collected about you is to log into your Account. In the alternative, you may contact us at [email protected].
- California Shine the Light Disclosure
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to Third Parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and see to make such a request, please fill out a Privacy Request, or contact us at [email protected].
11. HOW DO WE PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN?
No Users Under 13
Company will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to Third Parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
12. DO WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK (DNT) SIGNALS?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Company does not currently respond to DNT requests.
You can contact us via email at [email protected].
Email: [email protected] | Telephone: 312-477-7313 | Address: 1074 W Taylor St, #371, Chicago, IL 60607
© 2023 Complementics